Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Great Sale at Once Upon A Child - this Saturday!

Here's a great deal my friend Denise
let me know about!  
And it's one of those that gets better and better!  
There's a Once Upon a Child right next to the 
Dollar Tree where I buy my newspapers,  
so I will have to check this out on Saturday.



It's cold outside. 

Bundle up at 

Once Upon A Child!


Treat yourself to big savings on all 
winter items at Once Upon A Child 
including hats, mittens, snowsuits, 
boots and so much more! 
 
 
Great Savings under your Christmas Tree
 
Clearance Blowout 
just in time for Christmas
 
Still m 
 
10:00am till 2:00pm 20% off all clothing items
2:01pm till 6:00pm 40% off all clothing items
6:01pm till 8:00pm 60% off all clothing items
 
all locations are participating, 
check each store for individual discounts
 
Once Upon A Child-
9477 E. Washington Street
897-9009
 
Buy. sell. repeat. 

Just a note about "Once Upon A Child", 
I have several times taken out grown clothing there 
and was able to get some things that the kids needed 
(like shoes) for the $ that I was given 
for the items I traded.  
If you trade in clothing items 
and then use the $ given you that day 
you will not pay any sales tax on those items.  

Also, make sure you get a punch card.  
It will earn you $ off items.  
They will stamp it for trade ins and purchases!

No comments: