Monday, December 1, 2008

Menu Planning Monday










I know this is an important week to menu plan because we are so busy - but that is when it is the hardest too! So I'm going to try my best here and see how it goes!


Weekly Menu:

Monday:  Eat out.  I have to be out tonight and I am meeting my husband after work to drop of the kiddies so he will just pick up something for them all.

Tuesday: Turkey Noodle Soup.  If you are not in the habit of making soup from your turkey carcass please stop back tomorrow and check out my blog!  I will show you how.  This is my family's #1 favorite meal in the whole world - seriously!  It is soooo easy and good!

Wednesday: Chicken and rice casserole with broccoli

Thursday: Italian Vegetable Beef and Lentil Stew.

Friday:  Pizza

Saturday:  Chili from the freezer

Sunday: ?  I can't think that far right now!

If you want more Menu Planning ideas go here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check back, because the turkey noodle soup sounds yummy! Hello to a fellow Hoosier from Ft Wayne :)
Susan