Monday, December 22, 2008

Menu Planning Monday











I took a week off the normal Menu Planning Monday post last week,  because I have family visiting.  Since I do need to think through the meals for this week, so I can avoid going to the grocery store unnecessarily,  here is my menu. 

Come back Tuesday and get the recipe for the easy and really delicious baked fish.  This is one of my 5 year old son's favorite dinners.  (And he is a very pick eater!)

Monday:  Italian Beef and Lentil Stew (Crock pot)

Tuesday: Baked Fish 

Wednesday: Chicken Parmesan w/ spaghetti

Thursday: Turkey, Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce, Rolls, Sweet Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole Homemade Cheesecake.

Friday: Turkey Noodle Soup or leftovers.

Saturday: Turkey Leftovers (soup, turkey croquettes or turkey ala king)

Sunday: More Turkey Leftovers of some kind

If you want more menu planning ideas go here.

No comments: