Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Turkey Noodle Soup - Step 3


 

Okay, if your house is now full of yummy turkey broth smell and your soup broth looks a rich golden like the above picture,  you're ready for the next step.  


1. Take the broth off the heat and let it cool for a little bit.  Then remove the bones and vegetables.  










I like to place a colander in a bowl so that the broth that drips out of them can be collected and put back in the pot.

2. I dump the bones etc back into my now clean turkey pan and once again pick through it for meat.  You can see I collected a bowl full from these bones.

3. Next I strain the broth one more time through a fine strainer to get the small pieces out. 

You should just have nice golden broth now.  You will probably have enough for several meals.

Next, I will show you how to finish off the soup and prepare the extra broth for the freezer.

Go Here for Turkey Noodle Soup - Step 4

No comments: