Monday, December 15, 2008

Meijer MealBox



Did you know that Meijer has coupons available on their website? 
You can print them from the Meijer Mealbox above.  

To Print Meijer Coupons:

1. Click on Specials.
2. You should see a list of coupons.
3. Click on the image of the coupon you want to print.
4. Click on Print - on the right side of the box.
5. A pop-up should open with the coupon to print.
6. Select Print.

Note:  I use Safari Browser and can not print from it.  I have to open my Explorer browser to print.

I have found some very good coupon to combine with sales at Meijer.  These coupons do not double, but they can be combined with manufacturer coupons.

I have also found lately that different Meijer stores double coupons differently.  The Meijer on East Washington Street, Indianapolis will double coupons up to $.50 and above $.50 it will take it up to  $1.00.  (ie.  a $.75 coupon gets another $.25 added to it.  

I believe the Southport Meijer only doubles up to $.50 and nothing else.  What does the Meijer near you do?

No comments: