Thursday, September 3, 2009

Clothing Deals - Buy Summer Clothes NOW!

























Right now is a GREAT time to buy your kids clothing for next summer. You can get new clothing items for less than buying items at Goodwill or a consignment shop.

I have seen several stores with deep discounts on clothing. Kmart Super center on East Washington had some items as low as .90 cents each. There were some clearance at the front of the store and some in the kids section. I also saw good markdowns at Wal-Mart and the Dollar General.

This really is the best time of the year to buy new summer clothing. I keep an under the bed box and just put the items in it for next year. There will most likely be blow out sales this weekend and the stores usually want most of it gone after Labor day.

By-the-way, I know that the photo with this has nothing to do with buying clothes - but I thought it was so funny I had to post it! However, the shorts he is wearing were bought at an end-of-the-year clearance 2 years ago and only cost about 15% of the original price!

No comments: