Friday, September 25, 2009

Kmart - Summer Clothing at Rock Bottom Prices!

I stopped in Kmart yesterday to pick up some shin guards for my 6 year old soccer player. When I was in there I noticed quite a few clearance racks of clothing!

I love to buy clothing for the next year when it is on clearance - you can get better prices than Goodwill and it's new!

There was a ton of men's short sleeved shirts and swim trunks - for around $2 -$4 each! The boys swim trunks were $2.30 and the matching shirts $1.20 - you just can't beat that!

I shopped at the Super Kmart on East Washington Street - it is just west of the 465 Washington Street exit on the east side of Indianapolis.

Here is what I bought for $21.00. the full retail value was over $100.00 so it was around 80% off the regular price.



No comments: