Saturday, November 7, 2009

Veterans Day Sales 2009

If you are in need of some winter clothing - this is a good weekend to shop. Many stores will be having Veterans Day sales! Here is a link to a Macy's coupon.

For those of you who overlook an "expensive" department store like Macy's - I would encourage you to take a look when they are having sales. I have often found high quality clothing items at Macy's (on sale) for the same price of a cheap quality item from Wal-mart or other type store.

I recently bought 4 long sleeved Carter's t-shirts for my toddler and they were priced less than the Carter's outlet price! Plus, with a coupon I had from Macy's ($15 off $40 purchase) I actually got them free with another item I was purchasing! I love Macy's coupons!

Today I'm off to do a little needed shopping before winter sets in for good! Before I go to the mall I always do a quick internet search for coupons for the stores that I plan to look at that day. I also am on the mailing lists of stores I like. One store (Christopher Banks) sent me an exclusive 40% off anything in the store coupon - only for their email list!

Of course I will probably make a quick stop at Goodwill before I hit the mall - you never know what you will find there too!

Here's another printable coupons I found.

Gap

Update: Burlington Coat Factory has a special discount - if you take a used coat to donate you get 10% off your entire purchase. Go here for details.

No comments: