Wednesday, February 10, 2010

IMCPL Book Sale 2/11-13/10


This weekend is the IMCPL Book Sale. They have added a new Thursday sale day. The sale will be open 2-7:30 on Thursday. I think that it would not be busy right at 2 because most people are working or at school.

Friday from 12-7:30 is the 1/2 price day and Saturday is the $5.00 a bag sale! The sale will be from 10 -4 on Saturday. Expect it to be busy in the morning!

Take your biggest bag and have some fun!



Go here for more information.

Go here for the location of the Library Service Center.

You cannot take strollers or carts into the center, so keep this in mind. I suggest taking a heavy duty canvass bag. I have a bag with wheels, that is not a "cart" so I use that when I go.

2 comments:

Ms. Tiffany said...

Thanks for this post, I took my daughter and we got a lot of great books for her home library. I just know the next time to get there on time and be prepared for the crowd. lol:0)

Candace said...

Thanks for your comment. I love the book sales! They can get very busy - I guess everyone else likes them too!