Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The US Presidents Song - Video and Words

If you have been a reader of the Frugal Indy website for more than a year than you might recognize this video - but since President's day is coming up, I thought I would repost it.

This video is of my son singing the names of the Presidents. If you would like to have your kids learn them - it was actually pretty easy and fun! I've included the works at the bottom of the page for you.




The 44 Presidents Song


Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison,
Monroe, Adams, Jackson, VanBuren,
William Henry Harrison, Tyler, Polk and Taylor,
Filmore, Pierce, Buchanan.


Lincoln, Johnson, Grant, Hayes,
Garfield, Arthur, Cleveland, Harrison,
Cleveland, McKinley, Teddy Roosevelt,
Taft and Woodrow Wilson.


Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, FDR,
Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, LBJ,
Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan,
Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.


If you would like some free coloring sheets for President's Day check out my posts here and here.

1 comment:

Clever And Crafty said...

Thank you for posting. I have heard of this but never seen it. My boys are having fun trying to do it too.