Friday, February 13, 2009

My Favorite Blogs #2

A little while ago I told you about one of my favorite blog resources at BeCentsable.net - their feature The Grocery Gathering.  If you did not get to read that post go here to check it out.




Today, I want to talk about the one blog that has helped me the most to learn to live in a more frugal fashion -  Money Saving Mom.   Crystal's blog was quite possibly the first money saving blog I ever read (and that was before I even knew what a blog was.)  She taught me a lot about CVS through her CVS 101 and CVS Q & A.  

So, if by chance you have not heard about Money Saving Mom, or have never stopped by to check her blog out- I highly recommend that you add her to you daily reading list!

Here are a few other blogs you will find in my Bloglines reader:

Freebies 4 Mom  - self explanatory name! 

The Simple Dollar   - straight forward financial talk.

I Heart CVS - check here for links to CVS Coupons

Coupon Cravings - deals, coupons and free items

I have quite a few more in my blog reader (Bloglines).  But that is a few you might like to check out!

If you are not using a blog reader service, I highly recommend that you do.  It is so handy that I wonder how I did it before I signed up!  My reader of choice is Bloglines,  but I'm sure there are other good ones out there!

If you are not familiar with readers,  you just enter in the blogs you want to "read" into your reader page.  Every time there is a "post" to one of your blogs, it will come up in your reader.  It makes it easy to stay on top of deals and coupons that way with out clicking around to a ton of websites!

Google Reader and Bloglines seem to be 2 favorite readers.  Do you use a reader?  Subscribe to Frugal Indy in your reader or go here.



No comments: