Thursday, July 23, 2009

Garden Goodies



















My poor little garden hasn't done much this year so far. I put it in a bit late because the garden plot was very wet from all the rain. Finally, we are getting some goodies from the garden.

This morning I was able to get:

1 Large trash bag full of weeds =)
Cherry Tomatoes
Hot Pepper
BIG Cucumber
Yellow wax beans



















I'm looking forward to a lot of tomatoes - hopefully! I could live on garden fresh tomatoes! I had to pull out a few rows of beans that were just duds. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I might still plant? It is a space about 2 feet x 3 feet.

We've had a few of the cukes so far this year and they are so good! I can't believe how big they got fast!

If you have any garden suggestions feel free to leave a comment!

No comments: