Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Are You Using Swagbucks? Earn $ While Searching the Internet!

Search & Win

I love using Swagbucks. I have been using the search engine for a few months now and have earned over $40 in Amazon.com e-gift certificates - just for doing what I would have done anyway!

Swagbucks uses a Google search engine and is easy to use. I just downloaded their toolbar - which tool about 10 seconds to do and now I use Swagbucks as my default search engine. I can still search using Yahoo or Google directly if I want to with a simple click on the toolbar.

I have found Swagbucks to be one of the most profitable things I do on the Internet - because it does not take any additional time from my day - so it's $ for free!

If you would like to search with Swagbucks go here and sign up for your free account. You will get 3 free Swagbucks!

You will not be asked to give your home address or a credit card #. It will only take you about 30 seconds to sign-up and you are ready to search!

I have used some of my Swagbucks to buy gifts and also just yesterday I used some to order some books for homeschooling.

I love the Amazon.com e-gift certificates! But there are many other options for rewards too! This is a great program and you can earn $ for something you do everyday anyway!

No comments: