Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Disney Store Closing - Greenwood Park Mall

The Disney Store at the Greenwood Park Mall is closing on or before 2/20/10. Currently all items are 25% off the lowest marked price.

























I was able to get this pretty little dress for only $15.00. The retail price is $49.50. As you can see, my little girl was very pleased with her "Princess" dress. If you get one of these dresses - they seem to run a bit small. My daughter wears a 24 months and this dress is a 2/3.

























She was very excited that it matched her dolly's dress!

An added bonus is that our floor is now "sparkly" - even without mopping =).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow closing the store? What a bummer! My little niece loves going in there and looking at all the things she wants me to buy her. We could be on the far on other side of the hall and she'll make a beeline as soon as she spots the door.