Monday, January 25, 2010

Great Clips Hair Cuts $5- $6





















I received an email from a reader letting me know that Great Clips at 86th and Ditch is doing haircuts for only $4.99. She also said that all the Indianapolis area Great Clips are going to be doing cuts at $5.99 starting this Friday 1/30/10.

I do not know how long this special will be going on - but that's a great deal if you need a hair cut.

Here is the location and phone number of the 86th and Ditch salon:
1424 W 86th St
.
Indianapolis, IN 46260
317-269-7294


You can find out the location of the other salons by going here.

I recommend calling ahead before going to confirm that the special is still in effect.

Thanks Kimberly for sharing this deal with us!

If you've found a great deal send it to me and I'll pass it along!

No comments: