Friday, June 19, 2009

Central Indiana Goodwill Stores 50% off THIS SATURDAY - June 20, 2009





This Saturday Goodwill of Central Indiana is having a 50% off sale at all the locations except the outlet locations.

Here is some information from their website:

-------------------------------------

50% Off Storewide Sale scheduled for Saturday, June 20, 2009.

All central Indiana Goodwill stores will have a 50 % Off Storewide Sale on Saturday, June 20.

All 50% Off Storewide Sales, which offer half off all used goods at 41 central Indiana stores, run from 9 a.m.-9 p.m. New goods are not included in the sale, and the sale is not valid at the Goodwill Outlet Stores.

--------------------------------------

When I went to this sale previously they were bringing merchandise out while I was there - later in the day and I got a beautiful solid wood desk for only $25. We used it until we had our daughter (and had to make the office a bedroom) and then I sold it at a yard sale for $50!

If you go to the Goodwill 50% off sale expect to wait in line to check-out. It is normally very busy during the sale. I usually send someone (hubby or mom) to get in line awhile before I am actually ready to checkout - that saves some time.


If you would like a list of Goodwill Stores of Indiana go here.

You might also like to read the article I wrote about shopping at Goodwill.

No comments: