Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kroger Closing at 38th and Post - Coupons Match-ups

Here is a great list of some coupon match-ups and deals for the Kroger at 38th and Post - thanks again Dawn! I can't wait to go and hopefully stock up on cat litter!

----------------------------

If you have them, bring these coupons:
1) John Frieda Root Awakening ($3, from last weeks paper)--that will be free. Actually, she only took 1 coupon because the $3 coupon was more than the 2 products cost. I had several coupons, but I wasn't sure how much they were to begin with, so I only got one set.

2) Chi-Chi Salsa will be $1.00, not the greatest deal, but okay.
3) Cat litter--great deal. They were 50% off, less $2.00 peelies, I got 2-14 lb boxes for $4.
4) dog treats galore-if you have a coupon, they probably still have it. For example, Busy Bones were $.50 I think.
5) CF bulbs were less than $1 each! (no coupon)
6) Crest floss ($3.99) less 75% less $.75 manny =.25. These were on an end cap.
7) Edy's ice cream, if you have a coupon. I didn't :(
8) Turkey Hill(?) Duo coupon for ice cream
9) Lots of hair stuff left (shampoo, conditioner, mousse) in various brands.
10) Baby Orajel was 75% off, less any coupons you might have.
11) Kashi Go Lean (by front entrance). I only had an Internet coupon so bah on that.
12) Lots of odd first aid stuff (ie waterproof band-aids the size of a book!)

My fave deal was the Infant acetaminophen for $1.10. With two teething toddlers, we've been going thru this quite a bit.

It sounds like there are some great deals to be had! I'll let you know if I find anymore!

No comments: