Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Walgreens Deal Updates

I made a trip to Walgreens today and picked up 8 Ragu used 4 IP coupons. Paid $12 and got $8 in Register Rewards back! (That's .50 a jar!) Sorry- I forgot to get a picture! I also got the free St Ives body wash - by the way the store had plenty in stock (German Church and Washington Street)

With the RR's I got some other things I needed and I also found a good deal on kids toothpaste. I have the pickiest boy about toothpaste! Since he is getting low I decided to check the toothpaste aisle and see if there were any good deals - on something he would use. Aim Bubble Berry toothpaste was on sale for .37. It was not marked, but I remembered it being on sale at another Walgreens before and asked the cashier to check it for me - bingo! I bought 4 - we should be good on that for awhile! So if you buy kids toothpaste check your Walgreens toothpaste aisle and if you see Aim kids Bubble Berry - get a price check for it!

Also- there is a Walgreens coupon this week for: Right Guard or Dry Idea - 99¢ w/in ad coupon and there is a $1/1( from 4-19 Smart Source Insert) - that makes the deodorant FREE! Sorry I missed that deal in the earlier post! and at the store today- I have to go back and get some free deodorant!

No comments: