Monday, August 24, 2009

Button Finalists

Thank you to those who left comments or suggestions about my new button contestants. Here are the 2 finalists:











Button #2













Button #6


You can see all the contestants here. And you can see what the buttons look like on my test site.

You can vote for your favorite finalist by leaving a comment or emailing me at Frugalindy@gmail.com

A very special thanks to Stacy Quasebarth for her work in designing my buttons. You can visit Stacy's portfolio here. She is a fellow blogger also and you will enjoy checking out her 2 blogs: Squirrel Chatter and Confessions of a Design Junkie.

I look forward to hearing your comments and will reveal the winner later this week!

2 comments:

Rene said...

My vote is for #6. I will be putting it on my blog!

Unknown said...

I first liked #6 better, but now seeing them on your page, I prefer #2... So, my vote is for #2- something about the border with the font and colors just really seems to stand out!