Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tip - Recycle Your $









You know, it's always good when you can use something more than once before you have to part with it - especially when it is your money. I like when I can use mine twice (or more) before I say "bye-bye" to it.

So, how can you do that? Spending $ is usually a once and done thing - unless you know the tricks that will let you use it again and again!

This week at Walgreens there is a "Money Recycle" deal going on that will help you to use your $ twice!













Softsoap Nutri Serum body wash is on sale for $3.99 and you will receive a $4.00 Register Reward (RR) when you buy 1. Here in Indianapolis, I had to pay $4.27 including tax.

If you then use that $4.00 RR to buy some things that you would have gotten at the grocery store anyway, you've actually used your $4.00 twice before you kissed it good-bye.

I spent my $4.00 on milk and Kleenex that were on sale - 2 things I needed to buy anyway. I chose items that would not cost me more at Walgreens - in fact with the sale and a coupon I only paid .75 a box for the Kleenex!

Remember at Walgreens if you want to do more than 1 RR deal - you must ring each up seperately and you cannot pay for a RR purchase with a RR.

Happy Recycling!

No comments: