Monday, August 17, 2009

I Need a Button - Can Anyone Help Me?

Being a rather frugal gal, I've done all the blog design here at Frugal Indy myself - with the information that I found on the Internet. So far, for the most part, it's come out okay.

But there is one task where I just seem to hit a wall every time I try to tackle it! And that is a blog button. I have tried in my Paint program to design a reasonably nice button. Honestly, all the ones I've made really look bad. No make that REALLY BAD!

So, I've decided to ask you for help. Is there a fellow blogger or a faithful reader out there who knows anything about blog buttons? I'd love to have some cute little button for the blog - but alas I just have no talent whatsoever for blog button making. I wish it were as easy as making some cookies - or snagging a good CVS deal!

If you don't know what a blog button is here are a few examples:






























If anyone can help me out - or recommend a good button maker leave a comment of email me at Frugalindy@gmail.com

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You could ask my sister Myra. She might be able to help you. I think a friend of hers made her button, maybe she could tell you who it was.

www.happyhousewifelivinglife.com