Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kmart - Today's Trip $6.87

I was out running some errands and so I stopped by Kmart to snag some Double Coupon deals.



















Here is what I got for $6.87. I saved over $25. I am glad to be stocked back up on cat food. I stopped by a regular Kmart today - not the Super Kmart. I found that the Cat food was on sale there for $3.99 - making it free with a coupon. The Super Kmart's price was $4.99 making it $1.00.

If you have any of the Kraft coupons left - that were printed a few months back you can get some good deals with them. BBQ sauce was a $1.11 money maker (it was $1.00 and it doubled even though the sauce was only.89) and the Mac & Cheese was only .50 cents.

1 comment:

Mom of Many Talents said...

I live in Indy also and I had a great shopping trip to Kmart. We don't live near any of them, so it was a full day of work, but very worth it!
Check out what I got!
http://momtalents.blogspot.com