Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Check Your Mailbox!

Today in the mail I got "The Neighborhood Source". It is a coupon booklet that comes out monthly.

I usually check through the booklet, take any coupons I want out and toss it.

This month there is a SUPER coupon for Milto Cleaners.

If you sign up for home delivery and pick-up you can get $20 off your first order.

I called to sign up and found out that the prices for cleaning items seem reasonable $5.75 each piece for a suit. I have 2 men's suits that need to be cleaned so the total will be $23 minus the coupon, I should pay around $3 plus tax.

I love that they will pick up and deliver, because I always forget to take my husband's suits to the cleaner! The best part is that there is no extra charge for this service.

So, I would encourage you to Check Your Mailbox and look for The Neighborhood Source and look for the Milto Cleaners coupon.

You can check to see if Milto services your area here.

No comments: