Friday, May 15, 2009

Library Booksale - May 15 - 17






This weekend there is a Library Booksale at the Library Services Center. This is a great place to find books for yourself or your children.

I like to have books available for the kids to look at, and if I've only paid .50 or $1.00 for the book, I don't feel bad if a page or two gets ripped while they develop a love for books.



As you see, we love books!


Here is more info. about the book sale:

Where?
Library Services Center
2450 N. Meridian St.
Indianapolis, IN 46208



When?
May 15 - 17
5/15/09 5:30 - 7:30 pm *Friends Night
5/16/09 10 am - 5 pm
5/17/09 12 - 4 pm


Pricing for the books:
Adult Hardbacks $2.00
Juvenile Hardbacks $1.00
Oversized Paperback Books $1.00
Paperback Books $.50
Juvenile Paperbacks $.25
Records, Tapes & CDs $.50 - 1.00
DVD's $1.00 - $3.00



You can find out more here.


Also - you cannot take strollers or carts into the center, so keep this in mind. I suggest taking a heavy duty canvass bag. I have a bag with wheels, that is not a "cart" so I use that when I go.

First thing Saturday it is quite a crazy zoo! It thins out a bit as you get toward lunch time. Several times I have dropped Hubby and kids off right up the street at the Children's Museum and went down to do my looking and then come back to join them when I was finished.


No comments: