Thursday, May 7, 2009

Helloooo Readers!


















Hello to all of you who read Frugal Indy! I want you thank you for taking the time to include my blog in your online reading. I really do appreciate it whenever I get an email or a comment.

And, although I see the "stats" on my counter, and know that there are many of you out there, who are clicking in on a regular basis to see what's happening here, it's nice to actually hear from you!

I think that all this rain and gloom of late has turned my brain to mush - it has certainly made it hard to get anything done around the house! I feel my battery of ideas need a recharge!

So, I would love for you to help get my creative juices flowing again. I need to hear from you! What would you like to read about or see on Frugal Indy?

Is there something in the past that I have posted about that you would like to learn more about? Or maybe you have a question regarding living frugally or couponing that you would like to ask. Maybe you are a "newbie" and have some questions you have been dying to ask someone but don't want to ask a "stupid" question. I live with a 5 year old (I've heard some stupid - but very funny - questions!), believe me - your questions will NOT be stupid!

I would love to hear your questions and will do my best to answer them for you. You can leave a comment, or if you would rather email me, my email address is: Frugalindy@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have some questions!!

Homemade Cleaning supplies that work
Recycling places where you can make $
Free events in community (museum days)
Super Cheap filling and healthy meal ideas
Free shots for kids??
Cheap drinks to make that aren't koolaid for the summer

Candace said...

Thanks! Great questions!

Unknown said...

Candace,
Thank you so much for all your tips, ideas, and information you share! I am new to trying to live frugally and have a lot to learn so you are a great inspiration and help to me, especially being in Indianapolis! I am currently struggling with lowering our grocery bill. My biggest challenge is knowing what is a good sale price on something b/c I'm not good with remembering what the original price was (when I'm at home trying to plan out my shopping trip). Any suggestions? Also, I am very interested in starting a mom's day out type of thing where moms volunteer to watch the kids once/month or so in lieu of having any cost associated with it (I live in Cicero, just north of Noblesville). Are there any such pre-existing groups?
Again, thanks so much for your time and effort that you put into this site- it is a daily visit for me and I always look forward to what I'll learn next! :-) May God continue to bless you!