Monday, May 4, 2009

Kmart Super Double and Triple Coupons!





















Here is the ad that I received at home this weekend! DOUBLE and TRIPLE coupons. Really, I cannot remember the last time I saw Triple coupons in Indianapolis, it has been a loooong time.

So search your coupon box for all those .75 cent coupons and see what you might get for free!

I hope to make a stop sometime tomorrow. If I find any goodies I will let you know!

You can check the ad here. Always check your local store to see if they are participating, different locations may have different coupon sales going on.

3 comments:

eworpell said...

Wow. I missed this one somehow...guess I'm gonna have to update/clean out my coupon binder. (I've really let it slide for a few weeks!!!) Thanks for letting us know!

Carrie Abbott said...

I was told by associate "up to 25 coupons" at east Washington location in Indy. Good to know!

Candace said...

Yes it is only 25 coupons. So, if you want more than that you'll need to do more than 1 trip!