Thursday, May 21, 2009

Weekend Off - Having a Yard Sale!

I won't be posting this weekend because I'm having a Yard Sale with several friends. We will have LOTS of stuff for sale including:



Baby Items:

Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Swing

This has a new motor in it! I have loved this baby item! It is the best swing ever!









Frame Stroller

Boppy - SOLD

Kolcraft Walker - SOLD

Avent Sterilizer and Pump

Baby Sling - SOLD

Diaper Champ ( almost new!)

Baby Carrier - SOLD

Baby blankets and more!



Toys:

Thomas the Tank Engine - Diecast ALL SOLD

Thomas the Tank Engine - battery operated ALL SOLD

Shake and Go Speedway + Extra Cars - Lightening McQueen and more. SOLD



Furniture:

Table and 4 chairs, SOLD

Shelves


And more:

Clothing - boys size 5-6 and baby girl up to 12 months. Mens XL, 36

Books

Household Items




Update: I forgot to add, the sale will be Friday and Saturday 8 - 1

If you have any questions, you can email me at Frugalindy@gmail.com I will check my email when I can.

No comments: