Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blog Button












I have (finally) added my blog button! Thanks so much to Stacy for her design help - you can check out Stacy's blogs here and here.

Also, thanks to Mommy's Idea for the post on how to make the grab link! I was procrastination adding the button because I just knew it was going to be hard to make the grab link - but thanks to Mommy's Idea it was super easy! Why did I wait so long?

If you would like to add my button to your blog just "grab" the code under the button in my right column and add it as a gadget with the HTML/Java Script option.

I'm very happy with the design - it was so hard to choose! And I hope that you will add my button to your blog! If you add my button I would love if you would leave me a comment.

If you are a "family friendly" blog and would like me to add your button also leave that in the comments or send me an email at frugalindy@gmail.com

1 comment:

Rene said...

Yay! I love your button. I will be adding it. (-: