Monday, October 26, 2009

Drugstore Deals 10/25 -31/09









For the Drugstore Deals post today, I thought I would share some of the websites that I like to take a look at when I am getting my shopping list together.

I have found that the best way for me to get good deals is to quickly check out 4 or 5 of my favorite sites to see what they have found and check their list of links for coupons.

I print any coupons that I need, jot my list and go.

When I first started with CVS I had to figure out exactly what I was going to buy and the order - but now I can usually figure it out at the store as I shop.

Here are some of my favorites sites to check each week.

The first site I check is Coupon Cravings. I really like the posts that they do each week listing the things that are "Free and Cheap" at CVS, Rite-Aid and Walgreens.

Next, I stop by Money Saving Mom. You can check her posts: CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid. This is a good site to have in your reader so that you will get updates on deals during the week.

Here are some links to other good sites to check, you will recognize some of them as faithful links here on Drugstore Deals!

Budget Saving Mom

Bargain Briana

Coupons Deals and More: CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid.

Saving in Akron: CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid.

Sisterly Savings: CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid.

The Coupon Monkey: CVS


Please link your "Drugstore Deal" here too!

When you post your link:
  • Link directly to your drugstore deal (CVS, Walgreens, Rite-Aid) post for that week.
  • Please include the name of the drugstore in the Link.
  • If you have several posts covering several drugstores, please link each one separately.

MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: