Thursday, October 29, 2009

Save-A-Lot Turkey B1G1






Save -a - Lot stores are reported to have Honeysuckle White whole turkeys B1G1. I really like those turkeys a lot! We eat a ton of turkey at our house - all year long, not just at the holidays. You can get a ton of meals from a turkey!

If you have never made Turkey Noodle Soup - my family's #1 all time favorite meal, go here to get easy step-by-step instructions with pictures!

I was not able to pull up the weekly ad on the website - if you happen to know the sale dates could you leave us a comment.

Thanks to my friend Denise for letting us know about this deal. She also says to keep your eye out soon for a deal where you will get a free turkey with the purchase of a whole ham!



1 comment:

Denise said...

My flyer said that the prices were valid through Nov. 7th.