Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Castleton Goodwill - Girls Holiday Dresses






I stopped by the Castleton Goodwill (near the mall) yesterday and noticed they had several really pretty little girls holiday dresses! If you are looking for a holiday dress on a budget for your little girl - now is the time to keep a look out at Goodwill and the local consignment shops! Dresses at Goodwill are only $3.99.

I have noticed that the selection really varies from one Goodwill to another depending on location. I have found a good selection at the Southport location and at the Castleton location. There is also a new location on County Line Rd in Greenwood - near the Wal-mart.

When you shop at Goodwill - check to see if there are carts with new merchandise sitting around and check them! I found my son a practically new, perfect pair of warm winter boots for only $2.99 on a cart. These boots would not have lasted on the shelf - they were a great deal!

No comments: