Monday, January 5, 2009

CVS Annual Savings over $2500























Here is a copy of one of my December CVS receipts, showing my annual savings at over $2500. I spent approximately $250 last year at CVS.  At CVS I "purchased" almost all my family's personal care items (toothpaste, razors, make-up etc.) a good part of our milk purchases, and almost all my diapers and wipes for the baby and also occasionally some household items such as TP, fabric softener and tissues).  (I could only find this receipt from early December, so the totals might be a bit more on the savings.  If I find one from later one, I'll update this.)

The New Year has begun for CVS spending and I wonder if I will do as well this year.  I now have the convenience of a CVS around the corner, so it is easier to stop in for other things now and not have my shipping trip so carefully planned out. 

I wanted to show this receipt to you to hopefully encourage you to use the CVS ECB program if you are not already doing so. If you are new to CVS shopping,  Money Saving Mom has 2 great articles on it here and here.

No comments: