Monday, January 26, 2009

Frugal Indy's New Look

I'm working on giving "Frugal Indy" a New Look! I hope you like it! I hope to have a few more additions and changes to the blog in days to come. I hope you'll be patient with me as things change - hopefully for the better! I would love to hear what you think about the the new look and if there is anything you would like to see added to Frugal Indy.

Also, I have changed the size of the page.  I would like to know if it is too big and anyone is not able to get the entire page on their computer screen. 

If you would like a free background for your blog, there are some great ones here at "The Cutest Blog on the Block."   They have a lot of great ideas to spruce up your blog.

2 comments:

eworpell said...

Looks good! (and no-it's not too big for my computer)

Candace said...

Thanks! And I'm glad it fits - I hope that's the case in general. It's nice to have a bit more margin and space for posts.

Figuring this stuff out is a real learning experience!