Monday, March 23, 2009

I Need Your Help - Am I Seeing Things?








Hello to all of you who enjoy Frugal Indy. I really need your help. I noticed Saturday, when I signed on to the blog in IE (Internet Explorer) that the right hand column was missing. OOPS!

I normally use Safari as my browser because it never seems to freeze up on me like IE does. I can see all 3 columns just fine in Safari.

Here is where I am asking you to help me. Would you PLEASE leave me a comment and let me know:

#1 What kind of browser that you are using and 
#2 How many columns that you see. 
#3 Also, if you only see 2 columns - could you let me know if you EVER saw 3 columns.

If you have forever been missing the nice right hand column I am so sorry! I will do my best to get things straightened out as soon as I figure out the problem!

If there are any tech savvy readers out there who might have a clue - I'd love to know what you think!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Candi, I use Firefox and can see all three columns -- so far as I can remember (though I usually view in my reader) I have always been able to see the one on the right; I can't remember about the one on the left but think it has probably been there.

eworpell said...

We just have Explorer and up until today, I've always seen 3 columns. Today...the right column is missing...

Dovey said...

I use Firefox and have always seen all 3 columns!

jamie said...

I use Firefox and see all three columns.