Thursday, March 26, 2009

Super Deals at Target 3/26/09 - Spent 33.87 for Over $74 of Items.

Today I did a little shopping at Target.  I have to admit I've gone a bit over budget this week, but considering the deals that are going in to my freezer, I have no problem with that.  I will certainly make it up in savings later when I can take a week off shopping.

Finding good meat/protein sources at a low price seems to be the most difficult item for me. This is definitely a "Stockpile" price.  My target $ for meats is $1.00 a lb and for that it is usually ground beef that we eat.  So, I am very excited to get roasts for only around $1.00/lb.

I will be cutting a few of these into stew and soup cubes. and freezing that way too.

Some of these deals are only good until 3/28/09 due to expiring coupons.  So you might want to get them while you can.

Here are a few super great deals that I found.

You can find a good coupon match-up at IN Good Cents.

I like to print the Target coupons from A Full Cup.   If you are already registered for A full cup you can go to the Target coupons here.




9 Roasts  ($4-5 ea - $2.00 coupon ea.)
10lb Potatoes  (1.99 - 1.00 coupon)
7 Mini Loaves Artisan Bread (.99ea - 1.00 coupon ea)
18 Cans Soup (.54 ea - .50/2 coupon)
1 Blueberry Pie (1.50)


















There is a $2.00 off Sutton and Dodge roast and steak coupon, making this roast only $2.66  You can find the coupon on A Full Cup.  Look under the coupon tab for the target Coupon Generator.



These mini loaves are .99 ea and there is a 1.00 off coupon making them free!

You can also find Target Deals with coupon match-ups at Money Saving Mom here and more here.


Update 3/27/09: The Southport  Super Target has decided to only let you use 1 coupon each per transaction.  So you can buy 1 of each item in that transaction and then you'll have to go back for the next.  Does anyone know the policy of the 96th St Super Target?

No comments: