Saturday, March 14, 2009

Weekend Round-Up

I just wanted to let you know about the things going on this weekend.

Kmart's Super Double Coupon Sale - read about here.

YMCA Open House - through  3/16 - read about here.

Eiteljorg Museum Celebrates 20 years and Rolls back admission and membership prices to 1989 - today only.  Read about here.

Weekly Coupon Insert Preview is here.

Also don't forget that you can get your weekend papers today at the Dollar Tree for only $1.00 a paper.  

If you would like to see next week's CVS deals go here.

For next week's Walgreen's deals go here

If you go out shopping to day, ask your CVS if they have activated next week's ad - the store I shop at does that on Saturdays!  So there is an overlap where both ads are active!

1 comment:

Rochele said...

"Ring around the blogs" How do you get next weeks Walgreens and CVS deals so far in advance? I see this everywhere on blogs, and I'm fairly new to blogging, how do you do it? P.S. I love the Bible verse in the post above this one, with the picture, it touched my heart.