Wednesday, March 18, 2009

IMCPL Book Sale 3/20-21/09





This Friday there is a 1/2 Price Book Sale at the Library Service Center, from 12 noon until 7:30 p.m.

On Saturday there is the wonderful $5 a Bag Sale, from 10-4.

This is the normal pricing for the books.  So Friday will be half off this:

Adult Hardbacks $2.00
Juvenile Hardbacks $1.00
Oversized Paperback Books $1.00
Paperback Books $.50
Juvenile Paperbacks $.25
Records, Tapes & CDs $.50 - 1.00
DVD's $1.00 - $3.00

You cannot take strollers or carts into the center, so keep this in mind.  I suggest taking a heavy duty canvass bag. I have a canvass bag with wheels, that is not actually a "cart" so I use that when I go. 

Also, I would suggest going Friday if you can.  First thing Saturday it is quite a crazy zoo!  It thins out a bit as you get toward lunch time.  Several times I have dropped Hubby and kids off right up the street at the Children's Museum and went down to do my looking and then come back to join them when I was finished.

If you have been to the book sale and have any suggestions please post them below.

No comments: