Friday, November 21, 2008

1/2 Price Book Sale Today - IMCPL Library Service Center




Today there is a 1/2 Price used book sale downtown at the Library Services Center.  This is a great way to get your kids books and a great resource for homeschoolers too!  

I stocked up at this sale when my 5 year old was a baby.  He loved books, and still does, but I didn't fret too much if he tore a page in a book I had paid $.50 for!  I felt I could let him enjoy the pages and pictures and not be concerned too much if a few of the books didn't survive.

The book sale will be from 12 - 7:30.  And the Library Services Center is located at 2450 N. Meridian St.,  Indianapolis, IN 46208

You can find out more information on the IMCPL Library's website here.

If you can't make it Friday there will be a $5 a bag day on Saturday from 10 - 4.

No comments: