Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kmart SuperCenter Double Coupons up to $2.00 and more!


Just a quick post to let you know that Kmart SuperCenters have it's Super Double Coupon Sale going on today 11/12/08 until 11/16/08.
 
I will come back and post more after I get a chance to shop and see what I can get for free.

 I have called the Kmart SuperCenter on East Washington St. in Indianapolis and confirmed that they are participating.

A few things to note:
This is only at the Kmart SuperCenters
4 identical coupons per order
75 coupons total per order
No Internet printed coupons

By-the-way I have not had any trouble doing a separate order when I have had more than 4 identical coupons. 


Thanks to my friend at White Picket Fences for letting me know about this!

Check out my shopping here.

No comments: