Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

After 10+ years as a manager in the retail industry, and working countless Black Fridays.  I have no real desire to run on out today to the Black Friday Madness!  But unfortunately, I do have a few things I need to get to complete the now, almost finished, Living Room remodel. We have spent the past week painting, getting "new" furniture and a new TV ( a real spurge after almost 16 years with the same one!). 

So, out I go with 2 kids into the craziness for a few tubes of flexible caulk, some toggle bolts and a masonry drill bit so that I can finish the new laminate flooring tonight.

I hope to post later this week - maybe with a picture or 2, and show you our new room!   

If you've found any great deals in the Indy area, feel free to leave a comment with the information.

If you haven't gone to CVS this week, there are some great money makers.  Check out Money Saving Mom's post for a list.  

1 comment:

Sonia said...

I bought the phone at Target for $29.99 great buy I saved $23