Monday, November 10, 2008

Menu Planning Monday










This is my first post with Menu Planning Monday, but I'm really trying to get better organized so I can get more done during the week.  Normally I have a loose menu plan for dinners and I just pick what sounds good for that particular night.  This week I'm going to try to do a little cooking ahead for busy nights when and if I have some extra time.

Here is my dinner plan for this week:

Monday - Potato Soup, homemade bread or rolls, salad

Tuesday - Homemade Mac & Cheese casserole w/ Chicken and Broccoli.

Wednesday - Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, Homemade Rolls

Thursday - Baked Fish, Potatoes, steamed veggies

Friday - Pizza

Saturday - ? I can't think that far ahead this morning!


I will post some of my recipes later this week!  I'm trying a new recipe for potato soup in the crock pot, so I'll see how that is!  Also, the Mac and Cheese is great and a good way to use some of the canned milk you may have scored for free at Kroger.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome! Thanks for the suggestion about using that free canned milk up. I know it has a long shelf life, but I have tons of it...

Raise Them Up said...

I love your new blog, Candi! It looks great! I'll be sure to check it often for more ways to save!

Niki Jolene said...

Welcome to MPM!

:)

Anonymous said...

I didn't score free milk! Darn, missed out :( I'll have to come back to learn for next time :)