Friday, November 14, 2008

Walgreens $5 off $20 coupon for 11/14 & 11/15









Walgreen's released a coupon for this weekend!  It is $5 off $20.  I haven't worked out my Walgreen's monthly deals yet but this should be a good weekend to go.   With the coupon and some manufacturers coupons (MC), I should be able to get my free-after-rebate (FAR) monthly items and add in a few sale items that I need also for free.

If you are going to purchase a FAR item and have a MC and the $5/20 you should wind up with an overage.  This is a good place to buy a few grocery items or other sale items you need for free!

I have built up a good amount on my Walgreens gift card this way and so I should have no OOP and the gift card will get credited with more $$ after I submit my monthy FAR items.  I can use that $$ for next months items.

I have been able to purchase some gift items this way, especially stocking stuffers, without spending any $ OOP.  This really helps keep the Christmas budget down.

You can get the coupon here.

No comments: