Thursday, April 2, 2009

Computer Update - Day 2

Well, I am up and running - sort of.  We were able to get the computer working once again - but haven't worked all the "bugs" out of it yet!  Thanks for being patient with me while I work through this bump!

By the way - if you run on Windows I highly HIGHLY recommend that you make sure you have all your updates current by going to the Microsoft website.  

Also - if you are having trouble opening or updating any security systems on your computer - you may have this confounding Coflicker!  I have to admit that if I could place an evil curse on the person that came up with this worm I would!  (That's not nice of me is it!)  I've been wishing them flat tires, cold coffee and a burnt dinner!

My advice - make sure you run your security scans and that your security is updated!  

Don't worry though - this is a problem with my personal computer and not the Frugal Indy website - so don't worry that you will have any problems surfing here!  We are hosted by Google and so you are safe!

No comments: