Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Working a CVS Mega-Deal











I stopped into CVS yesterday to scan my cards for coupons. There is a CVS on the corner and when we pass, I like to pop in occasionally to see what the magic coupon scanner will spit out at me.

I can only do this coupon run when my hubby is with me, or if I am alone, that way I can run in and out. It's too much work to get 2 kids in and out of car seats for a 2 minute trip to the coupon scanner.

When I scanned my card yesterday, I received a $15 off a $75 purchase. At first I thought - "Yea, right! - No way can I use this!". But then I decided to take it as a challenge and see what kind of deal I could work.

Last night I worked out a deal scenario. If they have what I want in stock, I should only have to pay a few dollars out of pocket and wind up with over $20 in ECB's.

I'm planning to go today to work the deal. I will let you know how it goes and what I got and what I paid.

Also, I will show you how that I work a "Mega-Deal". These kind of deals come along a few times a year and I like to make the most of them when I can!

No comments: