Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Planning Monday 4/20/09












I arrived home Saturday night after being away for over 2 days at a conference. My family was one big stuffed up mess! The hubby and both the kids have been suffering from a bad case of stuffed up sinuses.

For some reason, Spaghetti sounded good to everyone on Sunday for a late lunch / early dinner so I've made a few changes in the weekly menu. Also, I fed them the Turkey Noodle soup (planned for Tuesday next week) on Wednesday night last week, because of the colds.

So, here is the updated plan for this week:

Sunday - Spaghetti
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Turkey and Rice and broccoli casserole
Wednesday - Baked Fish, Potatoes, veg
Thursday - Beef Stir-fry w/ veggies and Ramen
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Out (date night?)


If you would like more menu ideas go here.

If you would like some recipe ideas go here.

1 comment:

A. said...

It sounds good! I'm near Indy, too.