Friday, April 24, 2009

Kroger Diaper Deal - Update


If you are planning to do the Kroger Diaper deal here - a heads up about a few things.

When I went to Kroger, the register would only accept 1 coupon for the diapers per transaction.

Also, when they scanned in the coupon it deleted the $3.00 rebate.

So.....

I had to go to the service desk and get the $3.00 refund in cash. Then I did another transaction to buy another 3 items to use my second coupon and get a second refund. They had to do several of my coupons after the sale and give me a cash refund. It seems like the register doesn't want to accept both the coupons and the $3.00 instant rebate.

So if you go - watch carefully! Go to the service desk and get it fixed if it does not ring correctly!

Also, if you get coupons mailed to you from Kroger, there are other items that are included in the deal, like Comfort Q-tips, wipes and other items and you may have coupons for these items!

It made more $ sense for me to buy 2 diapers at 6.49 each and one other item for at least 2.02. I Had several $1.00 off coupons for Comforts wipes and cereal bars so I paid very little OOP with the coupons and the instant rebate and now I am well stocked up on diapers!

They were very nice at the service desk, but it took a while to figure out what was happening!

No comments: