Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Savvy Saving Inteview with John Barnes

I was recently interviewed by John Barnes (no relation) of IMCPL for the "Between the Lines" program which runs on local cable television.

It was a real pleasure to meet John. You will recognize his voice if you frequent the Indianapolis Marion County Public Library. He is the voice on the telephone and any announcements you may hear at the library.


The interview will be airing on Channel 28 (Comcast) and Channel 17 (Bright House) throughout the month of April. If you are like me, and do not have cable, I have posted it for you here.

I speak in the interview about what you can expect to learn at the Savvy Savings Classes offered for FREE to you by the IMCPL. There are only 3 scheduled classes left, so if you have been putting off attending, do so no longer!

I have had a great time meeting many great people throughout the city of Indianapolis and sharing with them how to save $ and I hope you will join me for one of the remaining classes.

You can find the schedule and registration information for the Savvy Saving classes, brought to you by the IMCPL here.








If you are interested in bringing a Savvy Saving class to your group, you can find my contact information here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So - - -When are you on the Today Show?! :o) Well done!

eworpell said...

I finally have a famous friend!!! Can I get your autograph the next time we clean the church? :) Seriously though-you did great! You are so brave..I could NEVER have done something like that! :)