Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Good Deal on Kids Pictures- $4.99 for 27 Photos

If you're like me, you probably procrastinate about taking the kids for pictures. Here is a good deal for you! Only $4.99 for over 25 photos.

When you go for kids pictures, you really need to know what you are going to buy so that you don't go in for $5 in photo's and get talked into $150 on your credit card!

I usually let the photographer know up front that I really just want the package deal. Sometimes they have a required "sales talk" that they must give you, but just keep nicely saying, "Yes they are wonderful, but really I just want the package!"

This coupon is for Picture Me Portrait Studio, located inside Wal-mart.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Funny story--I just got the kids Easter pictures back. We usually go to Portrait Innovations--they have quality photographs and a decent package price ($9.95). However, they were booked, so I took the dreaded trip to the Wal-mart picture studio. They were over-booked, and the photographer was (understandably!) grumpy. Both kids were smiling in only ONE picture..the only problem was that the picture cropped out both thier feet. I made a comment as such, and got a lecture about "this is how wal-mart teaches us to take photos- leave the feet out, they detract from the child's face". Really? I like my kids to have feet. Call me crazy. :) Other than the fact they look like double amputees, the pictures were okay. I won't be back though.

Candace said...

That's funny! I got my little girl's 9 month pictures there and they were fabulous. I think it is according to the photographer you have. I plan to go back to the same store and book for the same photographer!