Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Morning Messies

Do you suffer from the same problem at your home? Monday morning, it seems like there are the "messies" that must be conquered before the daily routine can start. It's easy to "get to work" and miss other things!

Before you get too far into your morning routine, I would encourage you to enjoy this beautiful morning!

Take 10 - 15 minutes to sit outside with your coffee and do some reading if you would like.

Then go and pick yourself a nice jar full of flowers from the garden. Put it in next to your kitchen sink on your table or in your kitchen window. You garden won't mind if you take a few!

Here are a few flowers that I picked from my garden this morning. Lilac, grape hyacinth, iris and some unknown flower that comes up on a ground cover that I have. It seems to be the week for my purple flowers!

Don't let the spring beauty pass you by! Take a few minutes to enjoy the sites and smells of this wonderful season!


Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."

1 comment:

Raise Them Up said...

YES! I can SO relate to the Monday morning messes. Great idea!

I have some lilac on my kitchen table as I type and they smell wonderful!