Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rebate Reminder























Did you clip the rebate in the April 5th paper? You have until tomorrow to make your purchases.

Don't forget to send it off if you have completed it. The rebate is for a free turkey or ham with a purchase of $40 in Unilever products. The mailing deadline is 5/7/09.

I was able to buy most of the products with coupon, paying less than $20 for the $40 in items. I also was able to use an $8.00 coupon at Meijer - that printed with a receipt - when I bought my turkey, so I paid only $16 for my $24 turkey and will get $20 back!

Several of the items I got completely free at Kmart with the double coupons!

When you get a rebate like this, don't throw it away! And also, don't run out and buy all the stuff! What I did was looked at what I was buying on sale anyway and it fit with the rebate. I did not buy anything, just to get the rebate, although if it were a matter of being a few dollars short to get it I would have.

Here are some of the items I bought:

Skippy PB, 6 jars - was B1G1 @ Walgreens a few weeks ago, also used a -.40 mc on each jar.
Ragu, 6 jars - on sale at Meijer a few weeks ago - .35 / jar mc doubled to .70 / jar
Lipton tea 16 count box, 4 boxes 1.09 @ Kmart - .60 mc doubled = FREE
Ponds Towelettes 2.75 @ Kmart, 2 boxes - 1.50 mc doubled = FREE
Hellman's Mayo 2.99 - didn't have a coupon, but I was out of Mayo
Super Shots yogurt drinks by Promise, 4 boxes, $2.75 ea - 1.25 mc

My total OOP for everything was about $34, including the turkey. And I will receive back a $20 check!

No comments: